Application Process for the Dietetic Internship
- Spring match
- Participates in the on-line centralized internship application, DICAS, which may be found at http://portal.dicas.org, email: DICASinfo@DICAS.org.
- The on-line application must be completed for our program by February 15. The fee to use DICAS is $40 for the first application submitted and $20 for each additional application.
- Applicants must also register for Spring Computer Match online for computer matching at http://www.dnddigital.com/, D & D Digital Systems, Suite 301, 304 Main Street, Ames, IA 50010, (515) 292-0490, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and select dietetic internship priority choices by February 15. There is a $50.00 computer matching fee.
- Submit the supplemental application and $70 application fee (make check payable to Dietetics Program - University of Connecticut); mail to Dietetics Program, Department of Allied Health Sciences, c/o Nancy Madrak, University of Connecticut, 358 Mansfield Road, Unit 1101, Storrs, CT 06269-2101
- GPA of 3.0 is required to be competitive with a minimum of "B" in dietetics courses
- Selection is based on academics, personal statement, experiences, and letters of recommendation
(To print the Internship Application checklist, click here)