- Know your pick time: This is labeled “Enrollment Appointment” in Student Admin. Click here for a tutorial on how to view your pick time.
- Check if you have a hold on your account: Certain holds can prevent you from being able to register. Click here for a tutorial on how to see if you have any holds.
- Meet with your advisor: Students with 60 credits or less are required to see their advisor before registration. Schedule an appointment through nexus.
- Know your Advisement Report: This report will show you which requirements you have fulfilled and which you still need to take.
- College Scheduler: allows students to visualize possible class schedules and build an ideal schedule based on campus, term, subject, times of day, and desired breaks.
- Dynamic Class Search: displays how many seats are open and whether they are reserved for a particular group (e.g. majors) or are available to anyone who meets the prerequisites.
- ‘Class Search & Enroll’: allows students to locate courses and place in shopping carts
- Can't enroll in a course?
Allied Health Sciences Course Permission Number Requests
Trying to get into a class that’s full? At the instructor’s discretion, you may be granted a permission number to register for the course.
Please contact the instructor to request a permission number.
Review process: Allied Health Sciences majors are given first consideration (Graduating Senior, Senior, Junior, etc.). All students (including AHS majors) will be added to the wait-list and reviewed following the registration period and/or at the beginning of the semester. Students should continue to evaluate other options pending a decision. Permission number approval is not guaranteed.
Looking to enroll in AH 4092 EMT? Course is full for Spring 2024. Please call HH to request to be added to the waitlist.
- Enroll in "EMT Program at Storrs" through Hartford Hospital (HH), requires additional payment. Enrollment through Hartford Hospital guarantees a seat in the class.
- Forward enrollment confirmation email to Lauren.Wilson@uconn.edu to receive permission number to enroll in AH 4092.